Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bummin' Around

The temperature gauge topped out at 104 degrees or something insane like that today. Bottom line, it's HOT! Even the shade of our back porch doesn't make the heat bearable. Little C has been forced to stay inside until after dinner most nights. It stinks. I'm looking into an interactive reading time that our local library offers three days a week for infants and toddlers. I'll let you know how it goes - I've been dying to find something to do inside that's free. Oh don't get me wrong, there are LOT'S of indoor activities you can pay to do, but with gymboree costing a ridiculous $74 dollars a month per class, after I've used my 'free class' coupon, we will probably not be going back. Any other indoor freebies you know of - please let me know!!

Here are some pics from earlier this month when it was still in the comfortable mid 90's...oh the good ole days :)

'Hunting' in the back yard (for cats)


The illusive feline domesticus (look hard, she's there :)




Slide + Baby Pool = Baby Water Slide


Perfect Form


Slippery Landing


Recovers


What a finish!

No comments: