Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our little Christmas house

We FINALLY got our Christmas lights down this past weekend. And yes, we were the last house on the block to get them down, but cut us some slack, we've been a little busy. I have to say, I hate putting out Christmas decorations. It's such an involved process considering you just take it all back down a month later. We didn't even put a tree up this year because I knew taking one down would be the last thing I wanted to do in my limited spare time with a newborn. Unfortunately Mr. C did not get off so easily. I talked him into putting the Christmas lights up on the outside of the house in order to keep up appearances with the neighbors. :) Anyway, they were so cute, I just had to share. And unless we can afford to pay someone to do it next year, it may be our last year with lights on the house since Mr. C has refused to do it himself ever again. It's a shame we couldn't just leave them up all year ;)

3 comments:

Allison said...

very pretty :) simple, clean, not to over-the-top :) I like it!

ae said...

Hey! I am a new follower. Your decorations were great. Very classic!

Angie said...

I think you could leave the white lights up on the roof all year. They are classic and, without your (gorgeous!) Christmas greenery, wouldn't be too Christmasy. :)