Friday, July 31, 2009

Playing in the Sprinkler

It's been a little dry here as of late (although we've gotten a little rain this week!), and Mr. C's nightly yard watering has become a favorite post-dinner and pre-bed time activity for Little C. We had gone to the pool this particular day and as luck would have it, he was still in a swim suit, so I snapped a few pictures since he was actually some-what clothed for a change...most nights he's usually just playing in his diaper.

It's sometimes hard to remember why we thought things like playing in the sprinkler used to be so much fun when we were kids, but I actually found myself having a blast trying to catch the pictures of Little C without getting soaked, and I think Mr. C had equally as much fun laughing at me when I lost the race and got sprayed a few times. :)
















2 comments:

Erica said...

How sweet! He looks like he's having a great time. Love those swim trunks!!

Erica

Ali and Eric said...

Ahh, I LOVE sprinkler pictures! Thanks for the GREAT idea for the state stickers on the car seat. I just bought some online today. Brilliant. And congrats on being prego again. Hopefully your morning sickness will stop - that is awful!