Thursday, March 18, 2010

Christen and Jed

I had the incredible honor of being in the wedding of my good friend Christen a few weekends back.

Christen and I met freshman year when we were moving into our off-campus dorm across the hall from one another at UT. I thought she was amazing and was absolutely thrilled when I discovered we pledged the same sorority (DG!! :).

Christen is one of those women that is so unique and wonderful, you just smile when you think about her. I am so so glad she is my friend, and she's not just beautiful, she's smart and talented too!! She's finishing up her residency in Ob-Gyn and it's wonder she found time to be THE most beautiful and laid back bride ever!!

Her wedding weekend was SO much fun. The rehearsal dinner was at the County Line BBQ (yum!). And then her wedding was Friday at Barr Mansion. Friday started off with lunch then hair and makeup (and lots of m&m's and iphone music :) and then champagne and toasting before heading to the amazingly unique ceremony and stunning reception.

Christen and Jed even had an Elvis impersonator sing their first dance song ('I can't help falling in love with you') and 'marry' them Elvis style! I can not WAIT to see the pictures from their beautiful day. In the mean time, here is a shot of the stunning bride and her handsome hubby from the rehearsal dinner.

Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!

No comments: