Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wonderful Women Wednesday

I had a FABULOUS weekend away with my bestest of best college girlfriends at the Inn Above Onion Creek. It was just what the doctor ordered. I rejuvenated my soul with fantastic conversation, laughter (like the gut-busting kind that makes you almost wet your pants) and wine.  Lots and lots of wine. I was reminded once again what amazing women I have in my life. I seriously am surrounded by a wealth of female amazingness.

Fueled by a glut of estrogen, I'm sure, I have decided that I am officially making Wednesdays "wonderful woman" day on my blog. Who will read this? Who cares!  I love the ladies in my life and I am picking one every Wednesday to dote on (and possibly rip on a little). No worries, aliases will be used to protect the guilty.

Since this is the inaugural Wonderful Woman Wednesday, I am not going to pick anybody (Whaaaa?!?!?!). Yea, yea, yea, I know...not the *bang* you might have been expecting, but I need some time on this one. The lady I have in mind is worth some thought, so stay tuned. Hump day just got a little more worthy of looking forward to!

1 comment:

Membership Required said...

cute idea. Glad you had that time away to just chill with the girls.
Tiny bit jealous...my trip would find me with a weekend away to Sunny California and I think scratch that I know I would love it but well it's a little far for a weekend get away.
Looking forward to see who you "love" on. I like that you'll be sharing just how these women in your life affect you....that is special.