Saturday, July 3, 2010

On second thought...

Un-privitizing the blog. Turns out the 'rents don't have gmail accounts and didn't really feel like creating them, and since they comprise well over 70 percent of my 'avid readers' list, we've opened the blog back up to the viewing public (cue deafening applause, or crickets, whatever, it all sounds the same on this end :).

Don't worry, if you haven't been able to view it, you haven't missed anything. I have been choosing sleep over blogging the last few months (craziness, I know), but I've got my priorities back on track as we are now the proud owners of a new.....wait for it....MacBook!! So I foresee many an irrisponsibly late night in my future playing around and catching up on my blogging.

Peace out my home skillets. Check back soon!

No comments: