Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busting at the seams

Once again, I apologize for the lack of posts.  We are in the throws of putting our home on the market.  With two growing boys, and all the accessories that seem to come with them, we are just completely out of room around here!

Yes, it seems, we have outgrown our cozy little 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1900sq ft. bright, airy and open home (and might I add immaculate and loaded with upgrades like hardwood floors and granite counter tops).  Sooooo, if you know of anyone that would like to take this beauty (that is conveniently located within walking distance to hiking trails, a fantastic elementary school and TWO parks) off our hands, please have them contact our amazing Realtor, Brenda Williams of Houston Fine Homes!!

Here is a video of my adorable children as a consolation prize for putting up with my shameless plug.  I will warn you, if you are not of the grandparent persuasion, you may will find this incredibly boring.  I promise fireworks next time.  No really, fireworks. I have pictures for a 4th of July post I need get up before it's August!

No comments: